24 Hour Accessibility
A professional on-call for you to rely on and help navigate your needs when a crisis occurs
AOS Cares is a program designed to provide our clients with access to one of our team members day or night. All program members will have a secure online profile of key information that is easily accessed by health care providers during a crisis.
- Initial meeting with AOS Cares team member to set up a client profile
- Set up and maintenance of an on-line database that stores all vital personal and medical information as well as important documents. This information can be accessed by client, family, facility, emergency personnel and medical providers in an instant.
- A professional on-call for you 24/7 to help navigate whatever needs may arise
- Access to services on nights and weekends
- Three additional check in visits annually
Contact us toll-free for details at (855) 590-7673.
Additional Benefits of AOS Cares
There may be times when an older adult has someone else acting on their behalf. Because of this, the AOS Cares program works closely with those who are in your support system. The AOS Cares contact number should be given to other people who are involved in your life. Here are some ideas:
- Place the AOS Cares number as first contact on any emergency response program you may utilize
- Have the hospital list AOS Cares as a contact on your file
- Make sure your adult children know how to access our program
- Give the number to a neighbor with a key to your home
- Let your physician know about this program
- The guard at your community gate house
- If you reside in a care facility, have them put a copy of your card on your chart
In an emergency situation you should call 911 and utilize the AOS Cares number to have a team member meet them at the hospital,contact their children, or provide care for a spouse left at home.