Aging Outreach Services (AOS) Care Managers are available to visit with your organization and speak on a variety of topics related to senior lifestyle needs. The most requested programs are listed below. We are also happy to customize a program for your group.
- Caregiving: A Practical Application
- “I don’t want strangers in my house!” Tips on how to introduce caregivers into your family
- Humor and Aging
- Senior Scams and the Elderly
- Holiday & Special Events Coping Strategies
- Music Reminiscing
- Conversations Tips to keep communication meaningful
- Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Behavioral issues for people living with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Moving and Transition Issues for Elderly
- Available Options for Downsizing
- Continuum of Care: What are my options?
- Medicare vs. Private Pay: How to fund Health Care
- Placing a Loved One: What You Should Know
- Understanding Long-Term Care and Level of Care
- How to Have a Good Nursing Home Visit
- Ten Tips For Successful Aging
- Ten Ways to Avoid a Health Care Crisis
- Twenty Signs That Indicate a Need For Help
- Psychological and Social Issues of Aging
- End of Life Planning: What You Should Know
- What is a Geriatric Care Manager?
- Ask the Expert: Question & Answer session regarding Elder Care issues
The Speakers Guild programs are offered by our Geriatric Care Managers.To schedule a speaker at your event, contact our offices at (910) 692-0683 or (919) 535-8713 or click on the “Contact Us” page. We look forward to speaking to your group about any of these important topics.