Aging Outreach Services (AOS) Care Managers are available to visit with your organization and speak on a variety of topics related to senior lifestyle needs. The most requested programs are listed below. We are also happy to customize a program for your group.
- What can a Care Manager do for me?
- Senior Conversations
- “I don’t want strangers in my house!” Tips on how to introduce caregivers into your family
- Humor and Aging
- Senior Scams
- Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Behavioral issues for people living with Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Art of Downsizing
- Continuum of Care: What are my options?
- Medicare vs. Private Pay: How to fund Health Care
- Placing a Loved One: What You Should Know
- Understanding Long-Term Care and Level of Care
- Ten Tips For Successful Aging
- Twenty Signs That Indicate a Need For Help
- Psychological and Social Issues of Aging
- End of Life Planning: What You Should Know
- Ask the Expert: Question & Answer session regarding Elder Care issues
The Speakers Guild programs are offered by our Geriatric Care Managers.To schedule a speaker at your event, contact Susan McKenzie at 910-692-0683. We look forward to speaking to your group about any of these important topics.